5 Restaurants must try when u visit Mumbai.
- The Fatty Bao: The Fatty Bao has 3 outlets successfully operating in Andheri, Kamala Mills and Powai. The restaurant is known for its soft pieces of bread stuffed deliciously with meat and veggies that will make your mouth water. Spicy mushroom sushis, Dim sums, Cocktails and moctails, any many more delicacies wait.
- Café Churchill: This café steals the attention of food lovers’ inspite of being located at a very crowded Colaba Causeway which also draws attention of shopaholics in Mumbai as well as tourists. However it is a small café which can accommodate not more than 40 people at a time but it make people wait for its menu which ranges right from momos to steak and last but not the least its Prawns Mock tail.
- The Bombay Canteen: A newly opened restaurant in the Kamala Mills, Lower Parel is gaining attention for food lovers all over Mumbai for its exquisite dishes and a cozy ambience. If you are a biryani lover then The Shrimp and Kairi Biryani is your dish to pounce on. Whereas their best dishes are Barley and Jowar salad, Egg Kejriwal, Banana Leaf Wrapped roasted Fish.
- Sassy Spoon: Sassy Spoon is located as one of the most famous visited in Mumbai by tourists i.e. Nariman Point. With a cheerful and happy ambience it serves one of the Mumbai’s Yummiest Dishes like Watermelon Smoked Ham,Grilled Pineapple, Coconut dressing salad and many more. But their Strawberry and Balsamic Icecream is a must try.The cuisines they also serve are Mediterranean, European, Chinese, Asian ,Finger Foods, Salads and Desserts.
- Indigo Deli: They have their outlets in Juhu, Powai, Nerul and Colaba. After getting exhausted with a lots of shopping the Inorbit Mall Indigo Deli is a pleasure to visit. They have cuisines like European , Italian, American ,Salads and Desserts. Mainly known for its Burgers, Pizzas , Pancakes, Sandwiches and Strawberry Chessecake.